Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mom Blogs are all the rage...

I discovered dooce. com almost four years ago after my second miscarriage. I don't remember exactly how I happened upon her site. Somehow I came across it and was hooked. Her site was a much needed break from what was going on in my life. At the time she was going through postpartum depression and was writing about it with such blunt honesty and even some humor. Since I've joined the MomClub I've rediscovered her site and am constantly checking. Fortunately, you don't need to be a mom to enjoy it. Since she started her blog, about seven years ago, she's made a career out of it. It's pretty amazing.

Here's some footage of an interview with Dooce (aka Heather Armstrong) from The Today Show. Unfortunately Kathie Lee Gifford was one of the interviewers...oh well.

No comments: