Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's been a while...

I know, I know - it's been a while since we've posted anything.  It feels like a lot has happened since the last post.

Let's see...we had an interesting trip to CT and NJ complete with a car dying and getting a new car. It's a very long story and too exhausting to get into right now.  Harrison has two new teeth that keep getting bigger every day.  We had our first season's visit to Russell Orchards - unfortunately we did not have a camera with us.  Harrison loved the farm animals.  He was particularly interested in the geese and chickens.  And today Harrison and Mama are visiting the zoo with Aunt Candace.  

I've tried uploading a really adorable video of Harrison playing the piano but it's just not happening for some reason or another.  At any rate, here are some photos to hold his fans over.




2 comments:

jessica louise said...

noah had that same rubbery yellow ball--we called it the nipple ball. :) so many nipples on one little ball! a baby's dream come true...

harrison is so smiley. i want to kiss his little cheeks.

and i'm jealous of your russell orchard trip! what a great place.

love to you all.

Tanya said...

Jeremy calls the ball - "bucky ball"...he explained why but I don't really get it still. I think I like nipple ball much better. It makes more sense to me.